Tuesday, March 25, 2008

i'm feeling it

Wow, i woke up this morning feeling my left side twinge a little. When my body has failed so bad in this area, it is truly exciting to feel it waking up! This week is starting to drag already. I cancelled a trip to the RE on Thursday since it is just a blood test and I can do it here. I need to get myself on the phone and start planning some outings for the week.

Here are the things that stress me out a little:

Committments I made months ago that I will have to cancel. I don't want to lie, but we aren't sharing with people what we are going through. I guess I just have to deal with the fact I will disappoint people and I may be judged for it. GET OVER IT MEGAN! (me telling myself to deal)

Driving-Alot of driving and trying to decide if I'll get a hotel for the night.....etc

Childcare-We will need some help down the road, especially for bed rest time...Will DH get time off work..etc

All the other stuff that is really out of my control. For some reason, that stuff is easier to deal with since I can't do anything about it.

Finances-Of course our tax bill is arriving the same month as our cycle. Was it wise to spend our savings on a procedure that could still be a failure?

Wow, I'm feeling the right side now....very cool!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Megan,
You know how things always have a way of working out? Try not to stress about stuff and foucs on those active ovaries!!

I always want to offer to help everyone. I guess the only thing I can do from MN is to keep you in my prayers.

Keep blogging. I look forward to reading every day!

Christine said...

Oh, and I thought I'd share a picture of my little one, Noah.

http://render1.snapfish.com/render2/is=Yup6G00%7C%3Dup6RKKt%3Axxr%3D0-qpDofRt7Pf7mrPfrj7t%3DzrRfDUX%3AeQaQxg%3Dr%3F87KR6xqpxQQQaxlGnxoe0xv8uOc5xQQQGGJoGnJQ0GqpfVtB%3F*KUp7BHSHqqy7XH6gX0QPnG%7CRup6aQQ%7C/of=50,295,442

Megan said...

OMgoodness, he is soooo cute, no wonder why we put ourselves through all of this! I can't wait to have another guppy in my bath tub! Thanks for the encouragement!