Wow...a long day! I didn't sleep too great last night, I guess a little anxious. So I am pretty beat from leaving the house at 7:30 for an 11:00 appointment and just getting back home at 4:00. Everything went really well! I've got 23 documented follies with some small ones in the nooks and crannies. My estradiol level is 1736 (whatever that means) My lining is doing great too. So I will be on my estimated schedule which is ET on Wednesday. I was encouraged today because my first checkup for our 1stIVF wasn't this good and I was 29. I guess adding more meds was the ticket!
Monday I will make the trek back down for another ultrasound and ET instructions. I will have the little guy with me on Monday so that always makes for a more interesting road trip. It is nice though to have the distraction from the Main Event.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nicely done Megan! That is a lot of follicles. I'm sure you're feeling it now. Be careful and I look forward to your update Monday night.
Christine
Post a Comment