Monday, April 14, 2008

Feeling Good Today

I woke up again at 3:30 and fell back to sleep at 5:30, just when DS came into our room. We have been working on nightime potty training and some mornings he can't make it all the way. He'll change his clothes and then crawl into our bed. I don't mind, but today he didn't go back to sleep. I guess we'll be taking naps again today!

Even though I'm tired, I feel really good about everything today. I will go to the lab soon and then hang out with the little man today. I wish I was capable of not reading into every twinge and change in my body. I've been pretty crampy yesterday afternoon and a little this morning. There are other things, but all the medications can play tricks on you.

I just wanted to document to date: 54 shots....I'm hoping it won't stop at 56!

2 comments:

BUILDING WITH 6 said...

Just wanted to check in and let you know I was thinking about you guys and praying!
Hope you're having a good day!
Love Kami

Megan said...

That means so much!