Friday, April 11, 2008

Up and About

I'm free today! I woke up super early again, but today I was able to throw off the covers and jump into the shower! I felt renewed and ready to take on the world. Dh reminded me to take it easy since I spent the last 3 days so devoted to our implantation! DS and I had bagels at our favorite bagel place. I'm trying to avoid my favorite coffee joints right now. There is no reason to tempt myself. Then we went to Walmart for a few warm weather toys and off to the grocery store.

We went to a friends house so the kids could play. I was exhausted by 10:00. I'm not sure if my body just got used to doing nothing or my early morning got to me. I got to take a nap, but I'm still not too reenergized. This morning I wanted to do a complete overhaul cleaning, but now I'm ok with the mess. I guess my biggest ambition today was to leave the house and that was accomplished! I am going to cook dinner tonight and have vegetables that were lacking from my fast food service diet the past few days!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Megan,
Glad to hear you're up and about! Sounds like you had a little burst of energy there. Take it easy and listen to your body. It's probably working really hard making those babies right now.

Megan said...

thanks! I will