Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I'm Triggered

Today has been a little rough. DS was up alot last night (and previous nights) which usually means he has an ear infection. I ate a bowl of cereal at 2:00 in the morning which is way out of character. DS thought it was funny that I needed to feed the eggs. So I stayed awake last night debating if I take him to the Dr. or wait it out a little. I woke up this morning and performed my HCG test..it was positive. DH and I shared a laugh over the silliness of taking a pregnancy test. I'm pretty sure the hormone is affecting my mood today. I've been really short with DS and getting easily annoyed. He is a little more needy today from not feeling good.

His Dr. got us right in and verified my suspicion of an ear infection. Such a different experience going to his Dr. I want a lollipop after my Dr. appointment and a sticker would be nice too. I had a couple errands today, but they too got the best of me. I don't want to be a complainer as I am still so excited to be at this stage in the process. With that said, here is the laundry list: My lower back really hurts, my bottom feels pretty sore from the trigger shot, my stomach is crazy bloated and still very bruised from injections, and I'm starting to feel a little nauseous(I think I just need to eat)

I need to get all of our thing together so we can leave the house around 6:00 tonight. We need to be at the clinic at 7:30. We have to get there especially early, so I can watch DS while DH does his thing and then they can take me back and have DH watch DS. They specifically say no kids on ER day, but there was no way we could leave him here overnight and for the next day, especially since he is sick.

I guess this will be the last post until those eggs are free of me. I've enjoyed being their nest while it lasted.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Megan,
I just wanted you to know you're in my thoughts today.